The GTD - Workshop (= "Getting Things Done") is a great opportunity to work concentrated in ore-defined tasks. The project team works in 90 min. sessions on the tasks and reflect the output. All the results will be documented.
- Innovation manager
- Innovation experts
- Business Design coach
- Product designer (optional)
- Prototyping expert (optional)
- A GTD - Workshop can be used to plan experiments in detail based on the results of the Design workshop. Let's say you want to talk to customers and users. There are a lot of things to do. During the workshop, you can discuss the selection of interviewees, make appointments, come up with a guideline, define customer investments and discuss appropriate prototypes (as described below).
- Building prototypes is a great exercise for a GTD - Workshop. Here, we reconsider the results from the Design workshop and define requirements for prototypes of different kinds to support experiments. In time boxed sessions of 90 min., we define, visualise and even implement prototypes based on the purpose agreed on earlier. Make sure a product designer or prototyping expert is in the room!
- Topics collected and distributed to the project team
- Documents and other information gathered regarding the topics
We usually don't send the agenda to the participants prior to the workshop. We only tell them when we start and end and what preparation is required from their side.
- Results documented and shared among the project team
|08:30 - 09:00||Arrival and "Good Morning Coffee"||B||All|
|09:00 - 09:30||Welcome, introduction and definition / collection of topics||P||Innovation manager & Coach|
|09:30 - 11:00||Session 1: Teamwork (60 min.) and team's reflection (30 min.)||T||All|
|11:00 - 12:30||Session 2: Teamwork (60 min.) and team's reflection (30 min.)||T||All|
|12:30 - 13:30||Lunch break||B||All|
|13:30 - 15:00||Session 3: Teamwork (60 min.) and team's reflection (30 min.)||T||All|
|15:00 - 16:30||Session 4: Teamwork (60 min.) and team's reflection (30 min.)||T||All|
|16:30 - 17:00||Task management||T||All|
|17:00 - 17:30||Wrap-up and farewell||D||Coach|
* P = Presentation | D = Discussion | B = Break | T = Teamwork
Tools & Materials
- 1x Flipchart with paper
- See Prototyping
Room & Infrastructure
- 1x Table with chairs
- Hot & cold drinks, snacks or finger food
- Optional: Projector